Y81/T-1600b Hydraulic Scrap Metal Recycling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000-25,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Month|
- Model NO.: Y81/T-1600B Scrap Metal Recycling Machine
- Compression Room: 1600*1200*800mm
- Operation: PLC Control
- Capacity: 2-4t/H
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Nude Packing and Wooden Cases
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Application: Scrap Metal Turnings, Car Shells,Hms
- Bale Size: 350/400mm
- Main Pressure: 160tons
- Cooling System: Water or Air Cooler
- Trademark: TFKJ
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008; CE; SGS; BV
- HS Code: 8462919000
Y81 series of hydraulic metal baler is applicable in steel plants, recycling companies, ferrous & non-ferrous smelting industry to press metal scraps(steel, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, discarded automobiles).
2.Features & advantages:
2)No footing bolts needs
3)Cushioning device on the lid
4)Integral design, no need to install
5)Hardox steel for wear plates
|Dimension of compress|
|Bale discharging way||side push-out|
|capacity(kg/h)||2.0-3.0 t /hour|
4.Good after service
1) Lifelong maintenance and considerate technical support!
2) Any problem before or after delivery, you could find and talk with us anytime anywhere.
3) Technicians can be sent to abroad, door to door service
4) Video / CD of test running and installation, User's Manual.
5) Complete parts & tools in box sent with machine.
5. How to choose your baler correctly:
1) If your scrap material is scrap metals, non-ferrous metals, color metals we recommend Y81/F series metal baler to you, which has high pressing force with bales tilting out design.
2) If your scrap material is lightweight metals, such as scrap aluminium, scrap copper, tin cans,
Buckets, we recommend our Y81/Q series metal baler to you, the bales will be pushed from
3) If your scrap material is heavy metals, then we recommend our Y81/T series metal balers to
You, the bales will be pushed out from the side of the metal baler.
|Contact: Lara Li|